1. Cut 3 pieces of monofilament cord in varying lengths. You will be folding them in half so be sure they are plenty long. Remember you can always trim them later.
2. Thread all 3 pieces of cord into one of the crimp beads and slide it to the middle. Stagger the cords slightly so that they aren't all exactly the same length. Crimp the bead with jewelry pliers.
3. Fold the cord in half at the crimp bead and lay onto the bottom of the long edge of the alligator clip. Fold each wing of the alligator clip into the center, over the cord, leaving the crimp bead on the top of the wings and the cord beneath the wings.
4. Thread beads of your choice onto one of the cords. We used color or pattern themes on each strand. When you get near the end thread on one of your small beads and then use a crimp bead at the end to hold your beads on the strand. Trim excess cord at bottom of crimp bead.
5. Repeat for each strand of cord.